1. Ma Y*, Wan C, Gorb S*, Rajabi H, 2019. Biomechanics of fore wing to hind wing coupling in the southern green stink bug Nezara viridula (Pentatomidae). Acta Biomaterialia, 100: 10-17.
2. Ma Y, Ma TB, Ning JG*, Gorb S, 2020. Structure and tensile properties of the forewing costal vein of the honeybee Apis mellifera, Soft Matter, 16: 4057-4064.
3. Ma Y, Zhao HY, Ma TB, Ning JG*, Gorb S, 2021. Wing coupling mechanism in the butterfly Pieris rapae (Lepidoptera, Pieridae) and its role in taking off. Journal of Insect Physiology, 131: 104212.
4. Ma Y, Ren HL, Rajabi H, Zhao HY, Ning JG*, Gorb S, 2019. Structure, properties and functions of the forewing-hindwing coupling of honeybees. Journal of Insect Physiology, 118: 103936.
5. Ning JG, Ma Y, Ren HL*, Zhang PF, 2017. Investigation of span-chordwise bending anisotropy of honeybee forewings. Biology Open, 6: 619-624.
6. Ma Y, Ren HL, Ning JG*, Zhang PF, 2017. Functional morphology and bending characteristics of the honeybee forewing. Journal of Bionic Engineering, 14: 111-118.
7. Ma Y, Ning JG, Ren HL*, Zhang PF, Zhao HY, 2015. The function of resilin in honeybee wings. Journal of Experimental Biology, 218: 2136-2142.
8. Wan C*, Ma Y, Gorb SN*, 2019. Compromise between mechanical and chemical protection mechanisms in the Mytilus edulis shell. Journal of Experimental Biology 222: jeb201103.
9. 赵红燕, 张鹏飞, 马赟, 宁建国*, 2014. 蜜蜂振翅的流场显示实验与理论分析. 中国科学: 技术科学, 44: 1211-1221.
10. Zhao HY, Zhang PF, Ma Y, Ning JG*. The design of a low-speed wind tunnel for studying of the flow field of insects’ flight. International Conference on Experimental Mechanics (ICEM2014) in conjunction with the 13th Asian Conference on Experimental Mechanics, 15-17 November, 2014, Singapore, Singapore. (EI)
11. Zhao HY*, Zhang PF, Ma Y, Ning JG. Experimental Research on Flight Patterns of Bees. 2014 International Conference on Applied Mechanics, Modelling, and Simulation, 16-17 October, 2014, Xiamen, China. (EI)
12. Zhao HY*, Zhang PF, Ma Y. The influence of the flight aerodynamic for interactions of wings and body of the honeybee. Applied Mechanics and Materials 2014, Vols. 670-671, pp. 700-704.